It`s Not Easy Being Green

October 31, 2011 25 Comments »

4 U FROGGIE .. ribbitribbitfrog.. but its da best colour there is yay green lol .. #75 – Most Discussed (Today) #2 – Most Discussed (Today) – Pets & Animals #32 – Most Discussed (Today) – Pets & Animals – Global #10 – Most Discussed (This Week) – Pets & Animals #67 – Most Discussed (This Month) – Pets & Animals #56 – Most Viewed (This Week) – Pets & Animals #39 – Top Favourites (This Week) – Pets & Animals #10 – Top Rated (This Week) – Pets & Animals #64 – Top Rated (This Month) – Pets & Animals

Related Posts

25 Comments

1. ribbitribbitfrog October 31, 2011 at 1:51:39 - Reply

My Angel Friend, Terri !!!
    You are da best Gal on YouTube. This video has helped me through some tough times. It’s so generous of you to make a video for this little frog. YEAH GREEN!
    {{{GreenHugs}}}
    Love,
    Froggie.

2. HuggableAngel October 31, 2011 at 2:02:54 - Reply

oh my now that would of just freaked me out LOL

3. TheChris808 October 31, 2011 at 2:43:52 - Reply

hahaha…I like it a lot. I remember when the incredible hulk sang this song on one of the late night shows.

4. MrsAtomicUs5000 October 31, 2011 at 3:07:27 - Reply

OMG!!! I collect frogs!!! This is probably the best frog video ever lol…

5. HuggableAngel October 31, 2011 at 4:00:54 - Reply

FankOO ToMMyY ,
    ToMMyY is blue
    Froggie is Green
    and im da best ^A^ngel
    youtube has seen …

6. HuggableAngel October 31, 2011 at 4:17:18 - Reply

hehe Ribbet Ribbet ((((HUG))))

7. 67lulu October 31, 2011 at 4:56:34 - Reply

This vid was ”ribbitting!” hehe..pardon the pun!! lol xx

8. cockleheadXL October 31, 2011 at 5:35:08 - Reply

haha wonderful! They’re one of the sweetest things in the world. To of the tops! This vid is so cool!

9. HuggableAngel October 31, 2011 at 5:55:42 - Reply

no but its now a LUMP in the road hahaha we got the lollipop man LOL

10. ribbitribbitfrog October 31, 2011 at 5:57:04 - Reply

Lollipops!!! YUM!
    I’m sticking out my feeler feet…
    The Lollipop sticks! he he.
    Yeah…now we have somethin’ to munch!
    Good one FERGUS!

err…was dat a bump in da road!?!

11. HuggableAngel October 31, 2011 at 6:40:35 - Reply

oh shhh dont go near the zebra crossing near the school with the lollipop man hes mean coz me n fergus nearly runs him ova LOL ssssshhhhh

12. HuggableAngel October 31, 2011 at 6:46:17 - Reply

ti amo yes i know its italian i learnt italian in high school lol french ummmmmm well seeings as its 7.01 am ill go a croissant lol dats french LOL

13. ribbitribbitfrog October 31, 2011 at 6:49:40 - Reply

Uh Oh!!!
    Let’s not even think about…shh…
    ZEBRA CROSSINGS!
    shh…so ToMMyY no hear ’bout dis…shh..
    Are there Magic Round Abouts too!?!

14. ribbitribbitfrog October 31, 2011 at 7:25:27 - Reply

ROFLMAO!

Dat so FUNNY!
    Da Huggable^A^ngel is da BEST!
    {{{HUGZ}}}

15. HuggableAngel October 31, 2011 at 8:07:07 - Reply

HUGS

16. HuggableAngel October 31, 2011 at 8:33:04 - Reply

no sticking ya feeler feet out the windo ull stick to on coming traffic froggie …… Fergus forgets what side of the road to drive on and he uses the round abouts as breaks .. so hold on buckle up and pump up the jam EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

17. HuggableAngel October 31, 2011 at 8:40:40 - Reply

ToMMyY is blue
    Froggie is Green
    and im da best ^A^ngel
    youtube has seen …

hahahaha dat was funny

18. HuggableAngel October 31, 2011 at 9:32:55 - Reply

yay for Green and paddy and leprechauns and rainbows and im not irish lol but i love their accent lol , im actually … ( deep breath ) scottish english french raised in a greek aussie family … im a bitsa Yasu Tikanis greekies Gday aussies , hoots mun scotsman sod off pommies and ti amo to u …. god damn no more coffee for me LOL

19. HuggableAngel October 31, 2011 at 10:26:31 - Reply

froggies are very cute , im gonna buy me some car seat covers for fergus ( dats my car) and they gonna have froggie on em yep uhuh LOL

20. HuggableAngel October 31, 2011 at 11:17:08 - Reply

PMSL we had a guy at the child care center where i worked his name was liam we called him slimy limey and he wasnt a frog LOL … GREEEN FROG RULEZ yay today is ST PADDYS DAY ALL THE LUCK OF THE IRISH GREEN FROGGIES TO YA HUGS lol

21. ribbitribbitfrog October 31, 2011 at 11:44:29 - Reply

Excuuuuuuuuse me!?!
    ME NO SLIMY!
    ME A LIMEY!! he he.

22. ribbitribbitfrog November 1, 2011 at 12:38:55 - Reply

Wooooooosh! Did ya see us!?!
    Green blur goes wizzin by…wooooooosh!
    It’s TeRRaY-ROo n FrawgstaH zoomin’ around in FERGUS!!! he he. Iysa sooooo hopppy.
    Terri n me,together. Yeah! Awesome! he he.
    Glad TeRRaY-ROo is drivin’!
    R we SUPPOSED to be on dis side HugstaH!?!
    he he! See Ya! Were off to somewhere else now.
    Yippeeeee…We togetha! {{{HUGZ}}} for Da Best Gal on YouTube! She’s so COOOOOL!
    Love Ya, my Angel Friend!
    Hmm…should I be huggin Ya while Ya drivin’?
    He he. GO HUGSTAH! Yippeeee…

23. ribbitribbitfrog November 1, 2011 at 1:15:25 - Reply

Thank you ToMsTeR!
    Ya painted da stars GREEN! he he.
    Ya soooooo nice ta meee.
    {{{HUGZ}}}

24. ikbeninbalans01 November 1, 2011 at 1:32:30 - Reply

Love u Green Frog 😀
    Thanks…

25. TomsterMusic November 1, 2011 at 2:07:17 - Reply

Aww! This is just GREENTASTIC!! Happy FrawgstaH TeRRay-ROo Saint Patricks green wearing DAY!! I’m about 3 days behind on video watching right now! Thanks for your patience! …Make that 4 days because it’s already TOMMORROW in AustraiLia! AAAAH!! Haha.. AWESOME JOB! HIE TERRAY! HIE FRAWGSTAH!
    FiVE red stars that I painted GREEEN!
    ♫ ToMMyY!! ♫