Natural Pet Care (Part 1 of 4)

October 31, 2011 11 Comments »
Natural Pet Care (Part 1 of 4)

Natural Pet Care (Part 1 of 4) Join Gary Null as he interviews the world’s leading holistic pet care professionals about the causes of diseases in animals and what causes it heals naturally. Find the best food for your pets, the number and type of vaccines your pet really needs and how they treat their common illnesses holistically. For more information about this DVD is available at: www.garynull.com

When my cats developed allergies, I knew it was time to stop feeding commercial pet food. Although pet food companies would have you believe that packaged food is a balanced meal – it is not. The protein sources are often the leftover scraps who want to see you not to eat your pets. In this video, I teach you how to make a healthy and organic meal for your cat. You will not regret the extra time or money … Organic turkey, organic brown rice and vegetables. That’s it! You will notice the changes immediately. I noticed, shiny coats, bright eyes, more energy and my weight loss for overweight cats.
Video Rating: 5 / 5

11 Comments

1. sproutsavvy October 31, 2011 at 2:06:59 - Reply

@ralphedds1 I used to work for a large pet food company and a learned so much. Many commercial pet foods have VERY disgusting ingredients. I love that you rescued the little kitty. I am sure he will be a great companion. All of my cats are rescues too… They have really thrived on this diet. xoxox

2. ralphedds1 October 31, 2011 at 2:11:54 - Reply

I have a cat that I’ve seen every day outside, I started feeding him and he started comeing around everyday to eat, I took him in to get out of the cold, I’m going to try this, sure looks like it’s a heck of a lot better then the store bought stuff. likeing your video’s Sprout.

3. sproutsavvy October 31, 2011 at 2:35:31 - Reply

@untoperfection45 I love that you are getting a new puppy. Lots of adorable animals need good homes =) I think the raw food diet works really well for a lot of animals. =) My cats won’t touch raw food even though I have tried. I know that dogs need less protein that cats, so I would just check with your vet to see what type of whole food or raw food diet works best.

4. untoperfection45 October 31, 2011 at 3:27:54 - Reply

Hey Sprout !!! Awesome, I am thinking about getting a dog soon and want to start him/her on this. Would that work as it is a teacup poodle… 🙂 thanks for sharing, I am really trying to go complete raw food… Lori

5. Gospelpsalmist October 31, 2011 at 4:22:12 - Reply

God bless you, thanks so much for sharing ツ

6. sproutsavvy October 31, 2011 at 5:16:11 - Reply

@ReverendDoGood LOL… My friend was laughing yesterday saying that my cats eat better than most people. =) xoxo

7. ReverendDoGood October 31, 2011 at 5:32:14 - Reply

If That Is Cat Food, Than I’m a Cat Cause I’m Hungry Now!! Lol.

8. lovepeacebliss October 31, 2011 at 6:09:22 - Reply

wow your videos get better and better. My Min Pin gets ear infections and I know its the unnatural food she eats. Thanks for the vid!

9. 48Tamriko October 31, 2011 at 7:00:24 - Reply

@sproutsavvy Yes my friend I have two cats 😀

10. sproutsavvy October 31, 2011 at 7:24:18 - Reply

@48Tamriko That made me smile. 🙂 Do you have kitties too??

11. 48Tamriko October 31, 2011 at 7:47:25 - Reply

oooow.. your cat is so beautiful……)))) thanks for the video…))))

Leave A Response